The R700 Twin for Sweets is a vertical form fill & seal packaging machine which produces four types of closed packets from a roll of heat-sealable material. R-Series’ technology guarantees top performance and smaller overall dimensions. The TWIN configuration allows double production using one MBP multi-head weigher, even in small places.
- R700 TWIN occupies 3,2 m2 and features a 700 mm film width.
- Steelo-Bag sealers are installed on the forming tube, leaving the height of the forming tube unvaried compared to the basic version.
- Production with square bottom and/or Steelo-Bag can reach up to 70+70 packs/min with one outfeed conveyor.
- Pillow-bags output can reach up to 120+120 packs/min (16C2DMA TWIN).
- The films that can be used with the R-700 are less complex than those used with a continuous machine.
- The time needed to change the format with an R-700 TWIN is halved compared to any Steelo-Bag continuous machine model
- 50% of the production is always guaranteed. If the potential is not exploited to its maximum, it is possible to increase line production so as to compensate the stopped line
Sign up Now to access the tech area